Re: cla() ?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: cla() ?
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 22:40:52 -0400

On Oct 3, 2008, at 10:06 PM, David Bateman wrote:

Ben Abbott wrote:
This is as far as I have gone.
octave-3.1.51+:96> figure(1)
octave-3.1.51+:97> subplot(211)
octave-3.1.51+:98> subplot(212)
octave-3.1.51+:99> hax = get(gcf,'children')
hax =
 -40.963  -28.300
octave-3.1.51+:100> ishandle(hax)
ans = 0
octave-3.1.51+:101> ishandle(hax(1))
ans =  1
octave-3.1.51+:102> ishandle(hax(2))
ans =  1
The ishandle function should return a result for each member of it's input with the same shape as it's input. As I am limited to the m-file caste, I hope one of you guys in the upper c++ caste can take this on ;-) If this really is the same problem as the one you posted the link to, than I expect my conclusion as to what the problem is that I've encountered is quite overly simplified.

Ok then its not the same bug but produces the same errors, which is a pity as I was hoping for help :-( .. In any case the fix for this is relatively easy, and a changeset is attached.

D.

Thanks.

I've started a build and will offer a changeset for the new function cla() tomorrow.

Ben