Re: [Changeset]: Re: cla() ?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [Changeset]: Re: cla() ?
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:48:14 -0400

On Tuesday, October 07, 2008, at 08:55AM, "David Bateman" <address@hidden>
wrote:
>Michael Goffioul wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> You are certainly correct. I was stuck in the context of Octave prior to the
>>> objects and properties. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Regarding __go_delete__, I'm not proficient in c++. Can you make this
>>> change?
>>>

>> Honestly, no. I'm completely overbooked for the next couple of
>> weeks (at least until beginning of November).
>>
>> Michael.
>>

>Hey, its a pretty trivial patch, and i attach it here...
>
>D.

David, the changeset did not apply to my copy of jwe's default archive (3.1.51).

When I attempted to apply it manually ...

graphics.cc:1359: error: ?h? was not declared in this scope
graphics.cc:1363: error: no matching function for call to
?gh_manager::get_object(<type error>)?
graphics.h:8573: note: candidates are: static graphics_object
gh_manager::get_object(const graphics_handle&)
graphics.cc:1369: error: no matching function for call to
?graphics_object::remove_child(<type error>)?
graphics.h:2242: note: candidates are: void graphics_object::remove_child(const
graphics_handle&)
graphics.cc:1384: error: ?h? was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [pic/graphics.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

When time permits I suspect I'll eventually figure out the problem (perhaps I
misplaced a "}"?), but if you have time to generate a changeset that cleanly
applies, I'd appreciate it.

Ben