Re: [changeset] - improve clf() compatibility

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [changeset] - improve clf() compatibility
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:53:20 -0400

On Oct 10, 2008, at 7:54 AM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
What's missing here is probably "reset" function.

Michael.

Agreed.

If I had a method available to inquire as to what the defaults were, that would be easy enough to impement. Do you imply that I am already able to
determine the default property values?

get(0, 'defaultfigurecolor') for instance

However, implementing this in m-code will probably be rather inefficient.
I guess a C++ implementation (maybe with some autogenerated code)
would be better suited.

Michael.

ok, that does work in Matlab, but not in Octave's 3.1.51+ branch. Does this functionality exist somewhere else?

Ben