Re: Problem with Ben's change to preserve axis propers when used with co

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Problem with Ben's change to preserve axis propers when used with colorbars
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:27:44 -0400

On 16-Oct-2008, David Bateman wrote:

| Ok, then the for-loop code in pt-loop.cc is correct and  subplot.m
| should be modified as attached.

I checked it in.  Now I'm seeing the following failure when running
"demo axis":

  axis example 2:
   t=0:0.01:2*pi; x=sin(t);

   subplot(121);   title("ij plot");
   axis("ij");     plot(t, x);

   subplot(122);   title("xy plot");
   axis("xy");     plot(t, x);

  error: __go_draw_figure__: unknown object class, figure
  error: called from:
  error:   /home/jwe/src/octave/scripts/plot/__go_draw_figure__.m at line 58,
column 8
  error:   /home/jwe/src/octave/scripts/plot/gnuplot_drawnow.m at line 68,
column 5
  error: input: reading user-input failed!
  error:   /home/jwe/src/octave/scripts/testfun/demo.m at line 111, column 7

Running the commands by hand sometimes works.  Sometimes I get an
invalid handle error.

Is it just me, or can anyone else duplicate this problem?