Re: automated (or otherwise) tests for graphics code?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: automated (or otherwise) tests for graphics code?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:32:19 -0400

On Oct 16, 2008, at 1:45 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

rundemos plot

I'm late to taking advantage of the automated demos. Running the current developers sources I encounter failures and eventually errors when ...

        clear all
        close all
        more off
        rundemos

The problems begin with quiver. I wrote a short script to run the demos for those files with had problems. See below ...

        clear all
        close all
        more off
        demo quiver
        demo quiver3
        demo refreshdata
        demo ribbon
        demo rose
        demo scatter
        demo scatter3
        demo shading
        demo surfnorm

Surpisingly for me there were no problems with this little script.

I've attached the output for "rundemos plot".

I'd appreciate if someone else can verify the results I've encountered.