Re: [changeset] - bug and fix for surfnorm()

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: [changeset] - bug and fix for surfnorm()
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:32:06 -0500

Ben Abbott wrote:

Do you imply that to avoid confusion

      hold on

should be replaced by

      set (h, "nextplot", "add")

If so, how about the attached?

That does seem like a more logical thing to do, i.e., simply avoid using "hold"
for something like this.  Of course, that originated before the MatryoshkaPointers were
added.

It's up to John, I guess.  If MatryoshkaPointers are here to stay, then their
use in the graphics routines is preferred I suppose.

Dan