function not read

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: function not read
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:32:26 -0400

On 20-Oct-2008, Levente Torok wrote:

| Hi All,
|
| For some reasons, octave does not re-read the function that it has already
read and used.
| No matter if I modify it.
| Is there any reason of it?
| It is hard to reproduce it.
| The only way is exit and enter to octave.
| Does someelse have met this problem too?

It works for me, at least in the simple case that I tried.

If you want to report a problem, please give sufficient information
for someone to reproduce the problem, like the version of Octave that
you are using, precisely what to do to reproduce the problem.  Don't
assume that just because you are having a problem that we are having
the same problem.  I also recommend that you read the bug reporting
guidelines at  http://www.octave.org/bugs.html.