@ref into @seealso

From: Thorsten Meyer
Subject: @ref into @seealso
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:22:24 +0200

Hi,

I think that it would be quite useful to transform the references in the
@seealso sections in the documentation of the octave functions into
texinfo references (e.g. @ref).
I would like to do it like that:
 - add a perl script to the make sequence of the octave documentation,
that does the following:
- parse the .txi files to collect information on which file       contains
the documentation of which function
- postprocess the DOCSTRINGS files to transform all
@seealso(anyfunction) sections into @seealso(@ref(anyfunction,,its-txifile))

(I have found, that anchor for all the functions already get added to
the .texi files by munch-texi).

Would you consider an according changeset?
Is it ok to add the (as far as I can see) second perl dependency to the
build process?

regards

Thorsten Meyer