Re: @ref into @seealso

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: @ref into @seealso
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:57:49 -0400

@seealso(@ref(anyfunction,,its-txifile))

| > > (I have found, that anchor for all the functions already get added to
| > > the .texi files by munch-texi).
| > >
| > > Would you consider an according changeset?
| > > Is it ok to add the (as far as I can see) second perl dependency to the
| > > build process?

Why would it need to be a second script?  Couldn't this be added to
the munge-texi program?

| Yeah, I think I did that in python. I remember trying to do it directly
| in texinfo, but for some reason that never worked out.

The macro capabilities of Texinfo are unfortunately pretty limited.  I
don't think there is a good way to parse an argument to a macro, so
splitting the elements of the seealso list is probably impossible.