Re: another build failure

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: another build failure
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 06:43:58 -0400

On Oct 23, 2008, at 2:15 AM, Thomas Weber wrote:

On 22/10/08 20:46 -0400, Ben Abbott wrote:

On Oct 22, 2008, at 8:32 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 22-Oct-2008, Ben Abbott wrote:

I use a rather primitive approach to building to prevent my lack of
experience and absent mindedness from getting in the way ;-).
<snip>
I'm starting a new fresh build and will report back when it fails
(hopefully tonight).

As you seem to compile a lot, looking into ccache
http://ccache.samba.org/
might be helpful.

        Thomas

Thanks Thomas,

At some point I do need to change my approach to building.

Ben