Re: cannot dynamically load executable???

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: cannot dynamically load executable???
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:06:23 +1100

Thomas Weber wrote:

> Are you sure you are using 'mkoctfile' from the new Octave?

I actually wasn't using mkoctfile because it was being built using
the whole autotools including libtool. For that reason I was grabbing
the various compiler flags from mkoctfile and using them with
directly with libtool.

I've now ditched that and using I'm using mkoctfile and its
working. Sorry for the noise.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
A sufficiently advanced programming error is
indistinguishable from the Windows 95 Operating System.