Re: make check failure from current sources

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: make check failure from current sources
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 11:06:07 +0100

Jaroslav Hajek schrieb:
Hi Thomas,

did you also have this one when you tested?
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/f7d44b6a74df

If yes, then I'm out of ideas what can be wrong. If you are willing to
digg into this, I could send you some patches with debug traceprints
that may help reveal where the problem happens.

Hi Jaroslav,

thank your very much. I have not recognized this changeset but it solves all problems that appeared. I hope Ben can see the same results on his system?

Regards,

  Thomas