Re: Missing ScreenSize & ScreenPixelsPerInch properties

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Missing ScreenSize & ScreenPixelsPerInch properties
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:47:12 +0200

properties are defined in src/graphics.h.in thsi file is preprocessed
by the genprops.awk script to produce graphics.h
you properties are defined between BEGIN_PROPERTIES/END_PROPERTIES
line.s Each object type has these (e.g. there is a pair for
figure/axes/....) the properties are defined there and you can add
properties and define their initial value there

Shai