Treelayout and CGS

From: R!
Subject: Treelayout and CGS
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:58:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

As a part of my studies at Brno University of Technology -Faculty of
Information Technology I am supposed to
write some piece of code. I chose to participate in Octave project under
guidance of Ivana Varekova.
I have completed procedure Treelayout and CGS for now and hope it will be
fine for you.All suggestions are welcome.

I am looking forward to hearing from you
                                                    Radek Salac

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20446040/cgs.m cgs.m
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20446040/treelayout.m treelayout.m