Re: patches for 3.0.x

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: patches for 3.0.x
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:27:34 +0100 (CET)

--- Jaroslav Hajek  ha scritto:

> hello everybody,
>
> as you may have noticed, there are only 4 patches
> applied to 3.0.x
> series in the last 5 weeks. I had little time
> recently, because we
> have been blessed with a baby (or is "by a baby" the
> correct
> English?).
> I think most patches of the last couple of weeks are
> not intended for
> 3.0.x branch (graphics etc), but it's almost certain
> that I have
> missed some patches that are. Please, if you think a
> particular patch
> should be applied to 3.0.x (bug & doc fixes), please
> point me to it so
> that 3.0.x can catch up again.
>
> thanks
>
> --
> RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek

Hi Jaroslav,
I would like to propose these two patches,
that simplify my life as cygwin maintainer.

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2008-November/009453.html

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2008-November/009454.html

let me know if I need to add or clean
anything.

Regards
Marco

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di
fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo