Re: octave presentation, part 2

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: octave presentation, part 2
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:44:13 -0500

On Nov 19, 2008, at 6:52 AM, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

hello,

following the success of my first talk about Octave at Prague
university, I'm giving one more speech tomorrow. This time, I've been
directly asked by a student for more detailed feature overview &
comparison with Matlab. Please find the draft presentation attached.
Features are presented as keywords, with colors used to distinguish
status (common, Octave-only, added in 3.2, improved in 3.2, missing).
Not suprisingly I know best about the features I've been involved
with, but I'd like to cover the rest as well, especially plotting.
Feel free to suggest additions & modifications. I may yet add some myself.

cheers

DId anyone catch the typo on page 5 ?

< Specific block ends (endif, edfor...)

> Specific block ends (endif, endfor...)