Debugger bugfix

From: John Swensen
Subject: Debugger bugfix
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 23:07:37 -0500

Attached is a changeset to fix a bug I encountered in the debugger. The problem was in the bp_table::do_get_breakpoint_list(...) function where there is a loop over an STL iterator which calls out_of_date_check() in each iteration. The problem occurred because out_of_date_check(), in turn, will call remove_all_breakpoints_in_file() when the file has changed, which modifies the object STL map being iterated over.

So I added another set of loops to take care of processing out-of-date breakpoints before building up the list of breakpoints for dbstatus().

John Swensen