Re: legend plots wrong way round

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: legend plots wrong way round
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:06:28 -0500

On Nov 18, 2008, at 10:09 AM, Tobias Kerzenmacher wrote:

Hello,
In the development release of octave the legend is the wrong way round compared to octave 3.0.1: If I plot symbol 1, 2, 3 and 4 (eg. plot(x1,y1,symbol1,x2,y2,symbol2,... etc)
and do a
legend('1','2','3','4')
then symbol 1 corresponds to '4'
symbol 2 to '3'
symbol 3 to '2'
and symbol 4 to '1'
Tobias

This is likely due to a change in the ordering of the handles for children.

I can look into this later, but I'm presently off to work. So if anyone is inclined please take care of it.

Ben