uncommitted changesets

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: uncommitted changesets
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 20:04:51 -0500

I reviewed the changesets I've submitted and noticed that three are still outstanding.

(1) [changeset] - x/y/zticklabel as a numeric vector

https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2008-November/009375.html

(2) [changeset] Missing ScreenSize & ScreenPixelsPerInch properties

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2008-November/009451.html

(3) [changeset] - have the gnuplot backend respect properties

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2008-November/009469.html

Which is related to a few other inquiries. For example,

"Feature request: availability to change canvas size wile printing with the driver Postscript"

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/bug-octave/2008-October/007190.html

Ben