Re: Lets move discussions about OctaveDE to the Sourceforge forums for O

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: Lets move discussions about OctaveDE to the Sourceforge forums for OctaveDE
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:39:58 -0500

On Dec 8, 2008, at 11:32 AM, Søren Hauberg wrote:

søn, 07 12 2008 kl. 22:09 +0100, skrev Søren Hauberg:
Now that I got it going, I have a few questions :-)

Ohh, one more :-)

You set the default font for the terminal with the following line

 vte_terminal_set_font_from_string( (VteTerminal*)vteTerminal,
"Monospace 12" );

Why not just use the system default? On my machine it looks better if
you simply remove this line. That way the fonts in the other widgets
better match the one in the terminal.

Søren

OK... I have plans to make a preferences pane, so fonts and colors and other things could be set there. I will remove this line for the time being.

John Swensen