Re: error when compiling Octave in Cygwin

From: Ivan Sutoris
Subject: Re: error when compiling Octave in Cygwin
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:32:02 +0100

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Marco Atzeri <address@hidden> wrote:

> --- Ivan Sutoris ha scritto:
>

> the cygwin settings for gcc-4 and octave 3.0.3
> seems to work fine also on 3.1.51
>
>        configure --libexecdir=/usr/lib \
>                --enable-shared \
>                CFLAGS="-Dtimezone=_timezone" \
>                CC=gcc-4  F77=gfortran-4 \
>                CXX=g++-4 CPP=cpp-4
>

> Regards
> Marco
>
> cygwin octave mantainer

Thanks for reply, but even with these flags, errors persist. I think
that 3.1.51 snapshot was made before Jaroslav's changes to integer
arithmetics, so the problem (if there is one) would not show there.
During weekend, I'll try to compile again on different computer to see
if it is individual problem with my Cygwin installation, or more
general bug.

Regards
Ivan Sutoris