Re: [changeset] ~/.octaverc overwrites OCTAVE_PATH!!

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [changeset] ~/.octaverc overwrites OCTAVE_PATH!!
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 18:04:12 -0500

On Dec 24, 2008, at 1:17 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

Instead of making this public, which will allow users to modify it,
please create a static function that returns the value instead.  Then
the value will still be protected from having users change it.

Regarding the load-path.cc/h portions, please review the attached changeset and comment.

This solution works for me, but only because I've basically mimicked some exiting code (I lack the expertise needed to be confident I've done this correctly).

Ben