Re: Generalized eigenvalues

From: Khaled
Subject: Re: Generalized eigenvalues
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:40:14 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jarkko Kaleva,

   I am really in need for the generalized eigenvector on the form eig(A,B)
and I liked your patch a lot. However, I am trying to apply this patch on
liboctave/EIG.cc, EIG.h and  src/DLD-FUNCTIONS/eig.cc. The later does not
work, and I have manually figured out that the file is different from your
in the patch. I always get this error:

patching file src/DLD-FUNCTIONS/eig.cc
Hunk #1 succeeded at 36 (offset -1 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 52.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 185.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 269.
src/DLD-FUNCTIONS/eig.cc.rej

I am using octave 3.0.3, can you please help?