Re: Octave & Fortran continued

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave & Fortran continued
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:49:08 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I found that f90toC.

http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~mdewing/f90toC/

However, it is still development edition and no longer maintained. (ten years
ago)

So perhaps, it is better to use mingw gcc, g++, and gfortran for octave.

BTW, I cannot still succeeded to build gnuplot (Console mode) with wxt terminal
on mingw.
platform.  All exe files (gnuplot.exe, wgnuplot.exe, and wgnuplot_pipes.exe)
can be genarated.
The program wgnuplot.exe, and wgnuplot_pipes.exe work fine without problem with
wxt.
However, gnuplot.exe hangs up at starting section.

(I traced using gdb but it seemed to be failed at gnumain() function and I have
not purchased the
reason any longer.  I think that it is better to use msvc for gnuplot building
with wxt. )

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/