Re: line number tracking in the parser

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: line number tracking in the parser
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:13:29 -0600

John W. Eaton wrote:
I just checked in the following changes that I think will improve the
handling of input_line_number in the parser so that line numbers that
are reported in error messages will be more accurate.  I would also
expect setting breakpoints with the debugger to work better...

Nice!  This used to be dependent on the number of comment lines at the top of
function/m files and the line number could be pretty far off sometimes.

Thanks,

Dan