Re: [changeset] Missing ScreenSize & ScreenPixelsPerInch properties

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: [changeset] Missing ScreenSize & ScreenPixelsPerInch properties
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:13:13 -0500

On 22-Jan-2009, Shai Ayal wrote:

| OK. But I don't know how hard it will be to make this cross platform.
| We might try to "steal" some code from fltk to discover the
| platform.

Why?  This seems to be a compile-time thing.  We can discover if the
build system has X11, or is Windows, or is OS X, and then we just need
to know how to get the screen characteristics on those systems.  I
provided the example code for X11.  Now someone else needs to do the
same for Windows and OS X.