Re: [changeset] Missing ScreenSize & ScreenPixelsPerInch properties

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [changeset] Missing ScreenSize & ScreenPixelsPerInch properties
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:57:47 -0500

On Thursday, January 22, 2009, at 03:07PM, "Thomas Treichl" <address@hidden>
wrote:

>John, you were asking for CGDirectDisplay.h and CGDisplayConfiguration.h on
>all
>systems? Generally yes, since MacOSX 10.3.9 and until at least 10.4.11 which
>is
>my system (Ben can you please verify on your 10.5.x system).

Yes they also exist for Leopard. I wrote the short script below to do the job.

#!/bin/sh -ev
export
INC="/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Headers"
g++ try.cc -Wl,-framework,ApplicationServices -I$INC -o try

Ben