Re: 'paperpositionmode' change to rid gnuplot_set_term: size is zero

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: 'paperpositionmode' change to rid gnuplot_set_term: size is zero
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:44:55 -0500

On Jan 5, 2009, at 7:20 AM, Ben Abbott wrote:

*snip*

Michael/others,

I've essentially mimicked prior examples in order to set the defaults for ...

axes.xticks
axes.yticks
axes.zticks
figure.papersize
figure.paperposition
root.screensize

I've also attempted to add the "character" unit to graphics:convert_positon(...)

*snip*

As John as done a proper implementation for too.screensize, I thought I'd produce a update the my earlier changeset.

Ben