Re: changesets yet to be pushed

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: changesets yet to be pushed
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:22:10 +0100

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 1:48 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 2009, at 8:06 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:
>
>> I have four outstanding changesets. They are below.
>>
>> (1,2) changesets for tests in eigs.cc and svds.m. These make some tests
>> optional depending upon whether or not ARPACK is present. JWE had already
>> handled many such tests for eigs.cc, but a few were missed.
>>
>> http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-test-failures-for-chol.cc--changesets-for-eigs.cc-and-svds.m--p21171064.html
>> changeset-eigs.patch
>> changeset-svds.patch
>>
>> (3) Changeset for savepath: respect cmd-line and env paths
>>
>> http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--changeset--%7E-.octaverc-overwrites-OCTAVE_PATH%21%21-p21170416.html
>> changeset-octave_path.patch
>>
>> (4) freqz produces incorrect output
>> http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/bug-octave/2008-December/007493.html
>> changeset-freqz.patch
>>
>> Ben
>

> These changesets have yet to be pushed. I've built with them today, so there
> should be no problem applying them ... provided there is no objection to the
> implementation or intent.
>
> I'm can't vouch for the freqz change, and I recall JWE had some concern, so
> if someone with an interest in signal processing is inclined to take a look,
> it would be appreciated.
>
> Ben

Hi Ben,

I guess everyone is OK with these changes (at least 1,2,3). Given that
your contributions are fine and frequent enough, perhaps you could
give Mercurial a shot and try to set up direct access to Savannah for
yourself? I think you're in the Octave group now.

regards

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert