Re: [changeset] Missing ScreenSize & ScreenPixelsPerInch properties

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: [changeset] Missing ScreenSize & ScreenPixelsPerInch properties
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:55:12 +0100

> On Jan 25, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Thomas Treichl wrote:
>
> > Ben can you please check if this works on your 10.5 system? If it
> > works, can it be included into the sources? Thanks,
>
> Thomas,
>
> The changeset did not apply for me.
>
> hg import "$path2changesets/../changeset-framework.patch"
> applying /Users/bpabbott/Development/mercurial/changesets/
> uncommited/../changeset-framework.patch
> patching file ChangeLog
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 0
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file ChangeLog.rej
> patching file aclocal.m4
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 1269
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file aclocal.m4.rej
> patching file configure.in
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 267
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.in.rej
> patching file src/ChangeLog
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 0
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/ChangeLog.rej
> patching file src/display.cc
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 27
> Hunk #2 FAILED at 64
> Hunk #3 FAILED at 77
> 3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/display.cc.rej
> abort: patch failed to apply
>
> It is likely Mail.app has modified the EOL character(s). Please send
> the changeset as an attachment.
>
> Ben

Hi Ben,

I sent the changeset as an attachment as usual, I'm using Thunderbird as an
Email client. Currently I don't have access to my Mac but I can try once again
later. If it doesn't work the second time then we use that other trick ;)

About your other question (frameworks vecLib, OpenGL): I kept the
OCTAVE_HAVE_FRAMEWORK general, ie. we can use this macro to check for both
frameworks, too. However, I think we should not change the test for framwork
vecLib - it works perfectly as is, but we're still missing the way to compile
against framework OpenGL. I was planing to work on the implementation of
framework OpenGL the following days, I'll start a new discussion about it...

Best regards,

  Thomas

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger