Re: Changing package file extension

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Changing package file extension
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:10:54 -0500

On 29-Jan-2009, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

| Is this really all that has to be done? It feels kinda silly to submit
| a diff for something like this. I guess the real change has to be in
| the 'Forge website.

I think I should wait on applying this patch until we get agreement
from whoever is building packages for Octave Forge that this is the
right thing to do.

Even for simple changes like this, how about submitting an hg
changeset?  That way it is easier for me beucase I don't have to add
your name and a commit message when I import the patch.