Re: support for advanced gnuplot features (was: Plotting semi-trasnparen

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: support for advanced gnuplot features (was: Plotting semi-trasnparent patches?)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:08:51 -0500

On 29-Jan-2009, Ben Abbott wrote:

| On Thursday, January 29, 2009, at 02:50PM, "Ben Abbott" <address@hidden>
wrote:
| >On Thursday, January 29, 2009, at 11:05AM, "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>
wrote:

| >>This doesn't apply to the current tip on savannah.  Will you please
| >>update the patch so that it will apply cleanly?  Also, please omit the
| >>part of the patch that changes endif to end.
| >>

| >ok, I pulled from Savannah, reconciled my changes and produce a new
changeset.

| >Ben
| >

| ... and this time with the missing simicolon :-(

OK, the strange behavior seems to be gone now, so I applied this
changeset.

I still think this will generate some complaints when people switch to
the newer gnuplot, so we may have to disable it (or come up with some
way that the position is ignored unless explicitly set by the user)
unless we have a way to update the position if the window moves.

Thanks,