add -lgdi32 to linker libraries on windows platform

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: add -lgdi32 to linker libraries on windows platform
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:54:52 -0500

On 30-Jan-2009, Benjamin Lindner wrote:

| as octave 3.1.x now uses calls of the windows GDI subsystem
| (GetDeviceCaps() in display.cc), -lgdi32 should be added to linker
| libraries.
| (As octave is still a console application, -lgdi32 is not included by
| mingw's gcc by default)
|
| I had a look at the configure code, and found a suitable - and hopefully
| appropriate - place to add -lgdi32.
|
| Please see the attached changeset
|
| Might this also concern a cygwin build?

If the X11 libraries are available at build time, then the code in
display.cc will only work properly if the X server is running and
DISPLAY is set when Octave starts.  Is that a reasonable assumption
for someone who wants this particular graphics feature to work on a
Cygwin system?

Anyway, I applied the patch.

Thanks,