R: [OctDev] legendre.m is not updated in windows distribution.

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: R: [OctDev] legendre.m is not updated in windows distribution.
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 08:15:26 +0000 (GMT)

--- Ven 6/2/09, ha scritto:

> Da: kruvalig
> Oggetto: [OctDev]  legendre.m is not updated in windows distribution.
> A: address@hidden
> Data: Venerdì 6 febbraio 2009, 22:48
> I install octave 3.0.3 under windwos. And found that in
> share\octave\3.0.3\m\specfun\ placed
> old version of legendre.m. In this
> maillist was discussion, and as result of it was function
> with
> normalization. I don't have enough experience to update
> it. Could anybody
> to change this function to
> this:------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a slight different version is in trunk, but not in the 3.0.4 release candidates.
So it is not a specific windows issue.

I assume it is a decision of Jaroslav to eventually pull in it
for 3.0.4

Regards
Marco

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/