Re: new snapshot?

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: new snapshot?
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 01:56:54 +0100

John W. Eaton wrote:
  Other tasks that should be considered before the release:

    * Document the graphics changes made by Shai/Michael as needed.

    * Document the object oriented stuff in a new chapter.

    * Document the use of private directories.

    * Document other functions that were ported from octave-forge (eg
      imread, dlmwrite, etc)

    + Update the NEWS file.
I tried to treat most of these back in October. The graphics stuff might have better docs than the stuff I wrote and it would be good if Michael and Shai looked over the changes to the docs.. There might be a few octave-forge functions I didn't document but the rest is pretty much done..

D.

35 rue Gambetta                              +33 1 46 04 02 18 (Home)
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt FRANCE            +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)