Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:44:35 -0700

Ben Abbott wrote:

Von: Ben Abbott <address@hidden>
On Feb 10, 2009, at 8:18 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:
Is there a changeset with all of these things?

jwe

Thomas is working on a changeset related to Mac OSX and OpenGL.

Hi Ben,

if the changeset I sent works for you (and I think it does from what I read in your last email) then please think about inclusion into the development branch. I don't have any further changes or improvements for MacOSX/OpenGL. The following days I'll continue having a look at the fltk_backend.cc once again.

Best regards,

 Thomas

Ok, I'll push the change this evening.

Did you push? I am still getting the same errors that I reported before when compiling gl-render.cc. My configure shows:

OPENGL libraries: -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lGL -lGLU -L/opt/local/lib -lfreetype -lz -Wl,-framework,CoreServices -Wl,-framework,ApplicationServices -lftgl FLTK backend libs: -L/opt/local/lib -lfltk_gl -framework AGL -framework OpenGL -lfltk -lpthread -framework Carbon -framework ApplicationServices

so it seems that my opengl libs are being detected.

Jonathan