Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:36:29 -0500

On Wednesday, February 11, 2009, at 10:44AM, "Jonathan Stickel"
<address@hidden> wrote:
>Ben Abbott wrote:

>>> Hi Ben,
>>>
>>> if the changeset I sent works for you (and I think it does from what I
>>> read in your last email) then please think about inclusion into the
>>> development branch. I don't have any further changes or improvements
>>> for MacOSX/OpenGL. The following days I'll continue having a look at
>>> the fltk_backend.cc once again.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>>  Thomas
>>
>> Ok, I'll push the change this evening.
>>

>Did you push?  I am still getting the same errors that I reported before
>when compiling gl-render.cc.  My configure shows:

Sorry Jonathan, I can't push at the moment. I'll try again when I'm on an
internet connection that I control.
I should have mentioned that my timezone is EST (I'm in Florida at the moment).
Once I've pushed I respond and include the configure options I use to build.

Ben