Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:08:37 -0500

On 12-Feb-2009, John Swensen wrote:

| Along the lines of running Octave in a debugger, attached is a trivial
| patch so that people who are new to compiling octave know how to use
| run-octave.

I don't object to a change like this, but it takes away the ability of
run-octave to pass --help to Octave itself.

| +    eval octave --version

Shouldn't that be starting the installed version of Octave?  Why are
you using eval here?

Your patch was mangled by a mailer somewhere along the way and lines
were wrapped.

If you want credit for a patch, please include a ChangeLog entry, and
preferably as a Mercurial changeset.

Thanks,