3.0.4

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: 3.0.4
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:22:45 +0100

hi,

there seems to be one unfixed regression in 3.0.4 regarding contourf:
http://www.nabble.com/Bug-in-contourf-3.0.4-RC3-td21849576.html#a21849576

this is a serious regression, IMHO. I was hoping someone will propose
a fix. Marco points to the source in his message;
is this really a way to fix the problem? I think there was a
discussion on the problem concerning the development
sources and the solution was more complicated.
I have very little knowledge about the plotting code, so I would
really appreciate a patch or advice.

regards

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek