Re: feature freeze for 3.2 release?

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: feature freeze for 3.2 release?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 22:25:31 +0100

John W. Eaton schrieb:
I'd like to have a short feature freeze (perhaps 2-3 weeks) while we
focus primarily on testing and fixing any bugs that turn up.  Then
I'll branch for the release, make another snapshot or two, and then
make the release.  Perhaps that can happen by the middle of March.

Are there any objections to this plan?

I'll start by making a new snapshot today or tomorrow.  Are there any
outstanding changesets or any serious bugs that should be considered
before I make the snapshot?

I'd like to configure the next snapshot on MacOSX with "--without-x" because we can use your Carbon port instead. "--without-x" currently doesn't set up includes and libraries correctly. I already sent a changeset but I don't know if it is ok or not?

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2009-January/010560.html

Please also consider this one:

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2009-February/010650.html

Thanks in advance,