Re: 3.0.4 RC4

From: Rob Mahurin
Subject: Re: 3.0.4 RC4
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:39:04 -0500

On Feb 20, 2009, at 1:21 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:
On 20-Feb-2009, Rob Mahurin wrote:
| I can help out with maintaining the web pages.

OK.  Set up an account on savannah and request to be added to the
octave project.

Okay.

| There was some recent
| discussion about merging the octave.org and octave.sourceforge.com
| web pages.

We also discussed doing this in the past, and I'm not sure that we
should do it.  But if there are parts of the Octave Forge site that
should be on the Octave site, like the better on-line version of the
Octave manual, then I think we should do move those things.

This sounds manageable.

Rob

--
Rob Mahurin