Re: fsolve regression

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: fsolve regression
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 02:06:41 -0500

On 25-Feb-2009, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

| You're welcome. If you happen to have further issues, please let me
| know. I'm very interested in making the new fsolve a more robust
| solver. Maybe some of your examples could be converted to test and/or
| demos?

Maybe some of them could, but they are a bit messy.  You can find them
all here:

  http://jbrwww.che.wisc.edu/home/jbraw/chemreacfun/figures.html

You can look at the individual files by clicking any of the figures,
or download all of them in a tar or zip file.  You (or anyone else who
is interested) will have to dig through them to find which use fsolve.

Since the book that contains these figures is the reason Octave
exists, it's a high priority for me to ensure that these scripts
continue to work properly with Octave...