Re: pkg.m is busted, gen_doc_cache sematics changed

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: pkg.m is busted, gen_doc_cache sematics changed
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:16:16 -0500

On 25-Feb-2009, Søren Hauberg wrote:

| 1) The one that holds the documentation for all functions distributed
| with Octave. This is in the file
|
|   fullfile (octave_config_info.datadir, "etc", "DOC")

I created a function specifically for this called doc_cache_file,
similar to the infofile function, and I also made it possible to
specify the location on the command line.  I used this feature in the
run-octave script so that the lookfor function has a chance of working
if you run Octave in the build directory.