Re: R: octave 3.0.4 rc5

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: R: octave 3.0.4 rc5
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:37:08 +0100

* Rob Mahurin <address@hidden> [2009-02-26 01:43]:

> On Feb 26, 2009, at 1:22 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> > I can not confirm your result, 3.0.4 rc5 + your patch (cygwin) still crash
> > on Tetsuro's exdiff.m and also on John's
> > http://jbrwww.che.wisc.edu/home/jbraw/chemreacfun/figures.html
>
> I believe the 3.0.4 rc5 tarball came from revision 7e472cf19d4a in the
> 3-0-x repository.  Since then there have been two patches
>
>       http://hg.tw-math.de/release-3-0-x/rev/489d0ba75c42 to graphics.cc
>       http://hg.tw-math.de/release-3-0-x/rev/e1779a6d4b7a to legends.m
>
> in addition to the reversion of clf.m I posted to the list.  I did my
> testing with all three changes.

I applied the three mentioned patches to 3.0.4-rc5 and the jbraw plot crash
test run now without the axes handle errors on my Debian squeeze system.

However, after a given point (I think after fig-4-22) all the graphs become
superimposed.  Also, the clf() command becomes inneffective after example
fig-4-15 is executed.

Do you observe the same behavior?

--
Rafael