cg_min & octave function reference

From: Levente Torok
Subject: cg_min & octave function reference
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:07:18 +0100

Hi All,

I improved the nonlin conj gradient of Etienne by other methods (include
Fletcher–Reeves and Hestenes-Stiefel) as well,
however in mail
http://www.nabble.com/Optimization-%3A-bfgs-and-cg_min-td9238614.html#a9238614
( and a personal mail as well )
makes me to believe that it has been removed but it is not.
I suggest it not remove but leave a "See also" in the comments of the help of
this function.

Question:
Since Goolge for "octave function reference" points to
http://octave.sourceforge.net/doc/
I suppose this function should be display under
http://octave.sourceforge.net/doc/C.html#C
as well.
Or the reason to not display it there is that octave-fogre guys are in a
separate group?

I believe there should be a way to get it displayed somewhere preferably all
octave (including octave-forge)
functions in one place.

Levente

--