patch for cygwin installation

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: patch for cygwin installation
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:39:06 +0000 (GMT)

Dear John,
the attached patch solve a final problem in
installation for cygwin, that was missing in the last
patch/discussion.

It is based on the following assumption

Static libraries:

liboctinterp.a          $(LIBPRE)octinterp.$(LIBEXT)

Dynamic libraries:

cygoctinterp.dll        $(SHLLIBPRE)octinterp.$(SHLEXT)

liboctinterp.dll.a      $(SHLBINPRE)octinterp.$(SHLLIB)
             instead of   $(SHLLIBPRE)octinterp.$(SHLLIB)

liboctinterp.a          $(SHLBINPRE)octinterp.$(SHLBIN)

Let me know if I misunderstood the original meaning of
SHLLIBPRE
SHLBINPRE

Eventually I can create a SHLEXTPRE
or rename SHLLIBPRE as SHLEXTPRE in