Re: underscore in legend or title and set terminal noenhanced

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: underscore in legend or title and set terminal noenhanced
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:46:49 -0400

On Apr 1, 2009, at 6:09 PM, Petr Mikulik wrote:

I have just noticed that the default terminal option is "set termoption enhanced", therefore having in filename with underscore (e.g. "a_1.dat")
prints a funny title or legend.

It seems there is no "enhanced" field in get(gca) or get(gcf), is it?

Is there some easy or standard way (function) to replace _ by \_, such as
gsub() in awk or e.g. noenhance_string()?

---
PM

I may be confused, but if I infer your meaning correctly, try setting the "interpreter" property.

I assume you are referring to the title? If so ...

        set (get (gca, "title"), "interpreter", "none")

Ben