Functions in the core (was: Re: [OctDev] New polynomial functions (Resub

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Functions in the core (was: Re: [OctDev] New polynomial functions (Resubmission))
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 22:52:35 +0200

man, 06 04 2009 kl. 21:30 +0200, skrev Jaroslav Hajek:
> OK, I pushed both functions. I made a few other changes:

For the record: I do not object to these functions being added to core
Octave.

For those not following the Octave-Forge mailing list:
Tony Richardson posted a few functions for polynomial manipulation to
the Octave-Forge maling list. Jaroslav cleaned these functions up a bit,
to make them match Octave style better, and pushed them to core Octave.

My questions is: do we have a policy about what goes in Octave core, and
what goes in separate packages?

Soren