Re: Question about test_io.m

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Question about test_io.m
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:10:43 +0900 (JST)

Hello Jaroslav

Solved!!

I have used the zlib library provided by Gnuwin32.
Perhaps zlib.dll might not work correctly for octave case.
(There found no problems for gnuplot building.)

I have downloaded the source of zlib-1.2.3 and build static library by myself.
I have rebuild octave with this libz.a and carried out make check.

All test including test_io.m without problem.

  PASS   4127
  FAIL      0

Thanks!!

Tatsuro