Yet another OOP update

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Yet another OOP update
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:22:15 -0400

On  8-May-2009, Robert T. Short wrote:

| Attached is a patch that will fix object load to call the class
| constructor.  I also fixed the load_ascii function and fixed "struct" to
| return the underlying struct when the argument is an object.
|
| I tested this on some fairly complex objects and it seems to work for
| -text, -hdf5 and -v6 files.  I don't like the way it fails when there
| are errors (e.g. a constructor with arguments) and will make it nicer,
| but this works quite nicely.

I checked in this changeset.

Could you also look at the code in src/ls-mat5.cc that loads objects
from MAT files and make similar changes there?  Also, since the
structure of the code that loads MAT files is different, you can
easily convert an object to a struct if there is a problem with the
exemplar or the call to the constructor fails.

Thanks,